The Most Important Meal of the Day
Breakfast at the Inn at Deer Meadow is made with the freshest ingredients available.
The menu selections vary from day to day and the following are just a sampling of the delicious meals the Innkeeper prepares:
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Baked goods warm from the oven:
scones, cinnamon rolls, bread, muffins
- Homemade granola parfait
- Buckwheat pancakes with berries & maple cream
- Dutch-style "pannekoek"
- Baked Challah french toast
- Omelets with a variety of wholesome ingredients
- Baked breakfast casserole
- Continental or Dutch-style Table:
Homemade bread with an assortment of coldcuts, cheese & spreads
- Variations on Eggs Benedict
- Breakfast sausage, ham, hash and/or bacon
- Signature homefries!
Coffee, a variety of Teas, Hot Cocoa and fruit juice are also served.
The innkeeper makes accommodations to the menu as necessary to include, nut-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian meals.
Advanced notice for special dietary needs is requested in order to provide the highest quality for guests.